At OMG Prenatal University we offer a variety of classes to suit your needs. Our courses cover everything — including how make your own baby food, maintaing postpartum wellness, babywearing, car seat safety, balancing babies with older siblings, the breastfeeding experience and much much more.
- Baby’s Fresh First Foods – Learn the ins-and-outs of making your baby’s very first foods! This three-hour course will show parents how easy it is to make natural, yummy, healthy homemade baby foods… Learn More
- Breastfeeding Basics - Breastmilk is liquid gold for your baby and it does a mother good, too! After delivery you have everything your baby needs through breastfeeding… Learn More
- HypnoBirthing® – The Mongan Method – By marrying philosophy and technique, HypnoBirthing – the Mongan Method teaches women how to reduce severe pain that is often accompanied by labor. The method centers on making fear and tension absent during the labor process to reduce pain… Learn More
- Labor and Delivery: The Basics – Whether you’re delivering your first child or your fifth, this class can help you prepare to meet the challenges once arriving into labor and delivery. Expectant parents will learn the value of working as a team during the childbirth process… Learn More
- Pregnancy 101 – Congratulations on your pregnancy! You have 9 months of carrying your baby – learn how to make this time as comfortable and healthy as possible. This class is designed for your first trimester. We will cover a range of topics designed to prepare you both physically and emotionally to have a great pregnancy and start to plan for your upcoming birth and parenthood…. Learn More
Prenatal and Postnatal Pilates – The Prenatal Pilates Class is designed to prepare your body to birth your baby. The Postnatal Pilates class is designed to help your body regain is strength after the birth of your baby. These well-designed Pilates exercises are safe for all trimesters and fitness levels and focus on activating and relaxing both pelvic floor musculature and deep abdominals… Learn More
- Toddler at the Table!-Are you stumped at what to feed your Toddler? Cant get over the hump from purees to table foods? Want more healthful options, or less stress at mealtime? Want to to expand their palette past chicken nuggets and cheese? Learn More
- Your Birth, Your Way – As an expectant parent, you have a right to say what kind of birth you would like to have, and this class is designed to help you understand your choices and to help design a personal birthing plan to have your birth, your way… Learn More
Call us at 1-630-203-8188 or Email us at email@example.com or complete our inquiry form.